Islamabad/Karachi, (ANI): Nearly 127 people were killed on Friday evening when a Boeing 737-200 of Bhoja Air crashed whi..
Harsh Vardhan questions AAP on support from Congress, Full Speech
BJP leader Harsh Vardhan today questioned the Aam Aadmi Party as to what "compelled" the debutant political entity to form a government in Delhi with the Congress party's support. "When his (Arvind Kejriwal's) party emerged, people of this country saw new hope. Though the party emerged due to Anna Hazare's movement, Anna Hazare decided to stay out of politics," said BJP's chief ministerial candidate Harsh Vardhan during a debate on the trust vote in the Delhi assembly. Watch his entire speech in the video. Courtesy : ABP News
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Crusader against corruption and minority appeasement, Janta Party President Dr. Subramanian Swamy has asked the CBI to pro..
April 7th would witness the beginning of most important g..
A fatwa has been issued in Bhopal by three shahar muftis Mohammad Abul Kalam Kasmi, Raees Ahmed Khan Kasmi and Mufti Say..
The death of Apple's co-founder Steve Jobs has initiated the biggest online reaction of any event in recent history. The o..