Education in present times teaches one to develop the self, physically and intellectually. The whole aim is to progress ..
Government suffering from paralysis: Yashwant Sinha
New Delhi, (ANI): Commenting on statement given by the Prime Minister's Economic Advisor Kaushik Basu suggesting that economic reforms in the country are unlikely before the 2014 elections, senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha today said that the government currently is suffering from paralysis in decision-making. Further slamming the government he added that the weak government cannot take the country forward when so much of corruption is prevailing in the country.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Nehru honoured RSS for its support and Shastri requested for it.
Congress is questioning Anna on RSS as if that&rsq..
As the traditional ways of goat and sheep rearing are not much liked by new generation, the capable village youths are opt..
Welcome to !ncredible !ndia. If you were itching that we're already 3 months into 2012 and no fresh scam has come ou..
Basic problem of PSUs is that they are not accountable except very remotely to the Ministers. Our politicians are accoun..