For Him, the Yazidis are family
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's recent reply to a question perhaps directly addresses the core mindset of the ISIS:
Guilty, until proven innocent - A note on Mayaben Kodnani's conviction in Gujarat RiotsThe Naroda Patiya riot case involved a matter of national importance and it is a case that had been tremendously debat..
Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
"Coal allocations since 1993 are arbitrary and illegal", Says Supreme Court
On the 25th August 2014, a damning judgment was released by the Supreme Court of India in relation to the CoalGate Scam conducted during the reign of the previous Congress gov..
Palestine, 6 billion people and second hand opinions
In the wake of the widespread support of the western intelligentsia for Palestine during the Gaza conflict (and the hatred for Israel and Jews), including statements by some f..
Malegaon 2006 vs. Malegaon 2008 - Blast Politics
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) was born on 31st December, 2008 under the National Investigation Agency Act, 2008 (NIA Act). The NIA Act enables NIA to take over inves..
Who will investigate Chidambaram & Co for the Dabhol Loot?
P. Chidambaram was the lawyer for Enron, GE and Bechtel in their legal battles in the Dabhol Power Corporation cases in between holding two Ministerial posts. This is the reas..
Narendra Modi prepares to climb the ramparts of the Red Fort
According to an apocryphal story about Chandragupta Maurya, the conqueror’s first attempt to seize the kingdom of Magadha failed. Wandering in disguise one night, he cam..
The Great Jindal Swindle
Naveen Jindal’s toothy grin and smarmy look accompanied by his expensive suits do not seem to be persuading the authorities that he is a honest politician. This Co..
Time to rethink : Saffron surge and the secular debacle - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
“What appears is not and what does not, is” This ancient saying aptly describes the..
India's Wishlist for Prime Minister Narendra Modi
16th May 2014 and 26th May 2014 would be to our generation, what 15th August 1947 and 26th Janu..
My first meeting with Narendra Modi - Sri Sri Ravi ShankarAs the new millennium approached, the buzz about the end of the world and impending catastrop..
Telangana - Divide and Rule?
India is a phenomenon – the largest democracy on Earth, with a plethora of cultural, reli..
Myths vs Facts about RSS
Social media has been a powerful medium in exposing the sinister campaign against RSS.
- Gujarat's tallest tower at GIFT City - India's first global financial hub
- Great soul never dies, Bhai Rajiv ji Dixit's Intro
- Mahesh Bhatt's call to Indian Muslims for Jihad
- Discovery of Higgs Boson 'God Particle' : IBTL Exclusive Interview with Dr Meenakshi Narain
- Congress Protesters pelt stones at Baba Ramdev's : Madhya Pradesh?
- Was Indira Gandhi India's most controversial PM?
- Join Webstreaming Sathsang with Sadhguru in the Dhyanalinga Yogic Temple Complex - Dec 22
- Narendra Modi's experience of bravery : Lal Chowk, Kashmir
- A smoker or Alcoholic is not always a bad person : Change your attitude
- Swayamsewaks arrested in Kerala for taking out Republic Day Procession
- United We March – A National Youth Summit
- Sri Sri met 1000 delinquents enlisted in 16 Police Stations from Delhi
- V K Singh urges farmers to fight for their rights, Protest against Rangarajan report
- Ancient Katyayani Temple in Kashmir re-opens after 22 years
- A Virtual Tour, Gujarat Govt Preserving Rich Buddhist Heritage
- RSS' National Council Meeting, Chennai : Resolution on North East area, Assam and China
- BJP will seal borders, if returned to power : Nitin Gadkari
- Infrastructural needs and Environmental Impact - II : Shri Amarnath Yatra
'Baba Phenomenon Vs Guru Shishya Tradition' of India – Confusion, ignorance and realities
Amidst the debate and criticism of Baba phenomenon the concept that got tarnished is the ancient Vedic Guru-Shishya trad..
Politics at the Ghats of Varanasi, Election 2014
India’s oldest city & one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities of the world, Varanasi will be the cente..
Does Rajmohan Gandhi, the new AAP leader support ISI agenda?
There is little doubt that Gandhiji was anything less than a rockstar and a hero for millions. There is 1 thing however ..
Aam Aadmi party insults Christians and Hindus
In what could be called as the worst racial crime seen in India in recent times the Aam Aadmi Party's unchecked beha..
NGO, Lies and the dangerous mask of Government
The results of the recent assembly polls in five states have been dissected threadbare. The relative performances and ga..
The Rise and continuing fall of Bihar under Nitish
Bihar seems to have seen it all, from being the center of power, culture and learning through the Maurya and Gupta dynas..
A Dialogue with Sri Sri on, How can we create a Harmonious Society?
Women are the backbone of any society. Their role in the development of a society is of utmost importance. In fact, it i..
Edward Snowden's Statement to human rights groups at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport
Edward Joseph Snowden delivered a statement to human rights organizations and individuals at Sheremetyevo airport at..
Wharton Satyagraha a Resounding Success
A collection of individuals came under the banner of Americans for Free Speech and conducted a spectacular rally on Marc..
Sri Sri to be honored with the highest civilian award in Paraguay
Art of Living founder, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar will be honored with the highest civilian award by the Parliament Assembly o..