Rs. 81,303 crores received in foreign donations mostly by Christian NGO's in the last 10 years: Home Ministry's ..
Health Tip: Home remedies for Malaria
Malaria is a parasitic disease that involves high fevers, shaking chills, flu-like symptoms, and anemia. It is caused by a parasite that is passed from one human to another by the bite of infected Anopheles mosquitoes.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for Physically Handicapped is engaged in the noble work of providing treatment to differe..
Every object has its good or distressing vibrations based on its characteristics just like human beings. T..