BJP patriarch LK Advani has said that the issue of bringing back Indian black money illegally stashed away abroad would fi..
Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
Chandigarh, (ANI): Former Chief Justice and Chairman of the Press council of India Markandey Katju has slammed West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee saying that she was unfit for politics. The remark comes after Banerjee called a farmer a 'Maoist' followed by an arrest for raising questions over the farmer's development during a public meeting in West Midnapore.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
- If FDI in retail comes, it should not harm poor farmers: Akhilesh Yadav
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
The traditional farmer wisdom that land alone protects the family from starvation. Compensation disappears easily in fixin..
Lala Lajpat Rai, popularly known as Punjab Kesari, was one of the foremost leaders who fought against British rule in In..
Indians are by and large a forgiving lot. What else explains our hopping from one tragedy to another without ever fixing..