Mumbai / Kanpur, Doubting the intentions behind the proposal to nominate ace cricketer Sachin Tendulkar to Rajya Sabha, ..
Indian Encounters with World Civilizations, Chicago : Breaking India
Rajiv Malhotra an Indian-American author, philanthropist, public speaker and writer on current affairs, world religions and cross-cultural encounters. He is the founder of the Infinity Foundation. He is also a former telecommunication entrepreneur.
He briefly mentions the important role of temples in his recent talk at Chicago in response to a question from the audience. This discussion takes place in a temple, of course providing a ready example of how important this practice is for contemporary times.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
1. Introduction : The holy festival which marks the beginning of the New Year, new month and new day fo..
The SIT probing the encounter case of the 19 year old girl Ishrat Jahaan has claimed that the encounter was a fake and tha..
New Delhi, (ANI): With the world's largest arms importer on a buying spree, global vendors are lining up their produ..
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Sunday slammed the Congress-led United Progressive Alliance (UPA) Government at the Centre for ..