Pune, May 30 (ANI): A day before he retires from office, Army chief General VK Singh today said that there was no misund..
Congress' Yuvraj Rahul Gandhi on Babri Masjid Dispute
Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi visited Amethi as a part of his U.P tour. While talking to the media Rahul Gandhi commented that no one in his family is responsible for the Babri Masjid demolition. He also defended the act of his father Rajiv Gandhi who allowed silanyas at the disputed site. Rahul Gandhi said that his family always stood against any fundamentalist actions.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Diwali brought darkness to his life. He spent his Diwali in jail for a crime, he perhaps didn't commit. But, Holi ..
Bangalore. July 28, 2012: While as a Member of the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) I do not shy ..
2011 turned out to be a year of turmoil and chaos for India - politically, economically, and in other ways. But there were..