22 years before, on 19th January 1990, an entire segment of Indians was forced to leave their home and hearth in Kashmir..
There is a need to uproot the Congress : Narendra Modi
Terming the Congress as a termite at BJP National Council Meet in Delhi, Shri Modi stressed on the need to uproot the Congress and said that the sweat of the BJP Karyakartas is the best medicine to do so.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The debate on NDTV on the relevance of the Bhagavad Gita in the school curriculum, hosted by a nervous Barkha Dutt (clearl..
Kind Attn: Hon’ble Prime Minister, Mr Manmohan Singh
The media reporte..
It was a Friday night, 4th January, 2013 and much like business as usual, after returning from office and gleeful at the..
It is surprising that the Congress General Secretary Mr. Digvijay Singh has held his own Party’s choice for the Un..