Yes we ran away fm the hordes of Mujahideens sent to liberate Kashmir from the clutches of India into the arms of Pakist..
India's Nuclear weapons tests, When 'Buddha Smiled Again'
India's Nuclear weapons tests announced by then Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee in 1998. The code word of the test was 'Buddha Smiled'. Considering the numerous test preparations that had been detected over the past three years, and Vajpayee's 1996 actual test authorization which was undoubtedly known to U.S. intelligence by that time, and after such announcements there would seem to be little excuse for being "surprised" by subsequent events.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Veer Savarkar occupies a unique place in the history of Indian freedom struggle. His name evokes controversy. While some..
I still can’t figure out why I wrote those “dates” , maybe I was trying to give a structure to my thou..
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, Colonel Prasad Purohit, and Dayanand Pandey, the three accused of the Malegaon blast case, are rep..