The voice of continuing the anti-corruption movement demanding Janlokpal is gaining more support from different quarters..
Youth of India 21st Century : Narendra Modi Google+ Hangout
Modi stressed on the need to promote a culture of skill development among the youngsters and shared some of Gujarat’s initiatives in this regard. He stressed on the need to promote a culture of skill development among the youth of India so that it can compete with China and take on its predestined mantle as the leader of the world. He recounted his experience with the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme that had enabled him to interact with sharp young minds who brought with them some fantastic ideas.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Ashfaqulla Khan was a loyal friend, a great revolutionary, a real martyr who sacrificed his life for the cause of freedo..
Veer Savarkar occupies a unique place in the history of Indian freedom struggle. His name evokes controversy. While some..
The ambitious Rs 113-crore mega food park near Ranchi will soon be a reality with the state cabinet having cleared its sub..
There is no end in sight to BJP's troubles in Karnataka as former CM B S Yeddiyurappa has virtually set January 15th as th..