Navjot Sidhu's Fiery Speech in Parliament on getting Amritsar Sahib Heritage City Status
Indian Member of Parliament Navjot Sidhu gives a speech in the Indian Parliament on the status of giving Amritsar Sahib "Heritage City Status." Some may say this is a political stunt, however, I believe the mere fact that Sikh MPs are actually raising Sikh issues in India's parliament deserves some attention.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
I met JP first in USA in 1968, when he came on a tour sponsored by an American organization - the Quakers. I was then a ..
After a prolonged stalemate, there’s some movement on the Telangana front. It’s too early to conclude that it ..
"If the majority of the house was ready to work for next 24 hours then the Rajya Sabha should have done it" - ..
Paan Singh Tomar is a Hindi-language film is based on the true story of a runner who turned into a rebel. From a small t..