Lucknow, May 30 (ANI): Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who is on a day-long visit to Uttar Pradesh, today met the state..
EX DUSU Secretary Vikas Yadav exposes evil acts of NSUI
The Indian democracy is hailed as the largest & brightest in the whole world. Student politics is the first step of any successful democratic system. I strongly believe that if Indian Democracy would have been a person, Congress & NSUI would have been charged with Criminal conspiracy & murder for what they did on saturday in DUSU Elections (Click to view Photos). No one could have even thought that NSUI will resort to such ugly and unethical practices after seeing that they were bound to loose the elections third time in a row.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
It was a Friday night, 4th January, 2013 and much like business as usual, after returning from office and gleeful at the..
Why Lord Krishna's life and message make him the father of communism... Long before Karl Marx, Lenin and Mao, a hist..
General (retd) V K Singh urges farmers to fight for their rights as thousands protest against Rangarajan report at Parli..
Janata Party chief Dr. Subramanian Swamy is not letting Chidambaram go. He tweeted from his personal Twitter account, &q..