The 34-year long rule of the Left Front in Bengal, according to some quarters, was not spontaneous, but the effect of a ..
Navaratri Celebrations at Linga Bhairavi Temple
Navaratri is dedicated to the feminine nature of the Divine. Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati are symbols of the three dimensions of the feminine. They also represent the three basic qualities of existence -- tamas, rajas, and sattva. Tamas means inertia, rajas means activity and passion. Sattva, in a way, is the breaking of boundaries, dissolution, melting and merging. Among the three celestial objects, with which the very making of our bodies is very deeply connected -- the earth, the sun, and the moon. Mother Earth is considered tamas, the Sun is rajas, the Moon is sattva.
Content Source : Isha Foundation
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
I recently watched a video clip of a ‘We The People’ episode that dealt with Musli..
Disclaimer: The aim of this article is not to offend any religious sentiments, but to highlight an interesting ..
Hawa Singh was an Indian boxer belonging to the Heavyweight category, and was very famous for dominating ..
On January 25, 1998, 23 Kashmiri Pandits living in the village of Wandhama were killed..