Test signals of Narendra Modi’s election-time TV channel are now available on the TV set through the Gujarat Telel..
Navaratri Celebrations at Linga Bhairavi Temple
Navaratri is dedicated to the feminine nature of the Divine. Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati are symbols of the three dimensions of the feminine. They also represent the three basic qualities of existence -- tamas, rajas, and sattva. Tamas means inertia, rajas means activity and passion. Sattva, in a way, is the breaking of boundaries, dissolution, melting and merging. Among the three celestial objects, with which the very making of our bodies is very deeply connected -- the earth, the sun, and the moon. Mother Earth is considered tamas, the Sun is rajas, the Moon is sattva.
Content Source : Isha Foundation
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
In Orissa and Bengal, Lakshmi images include a white owl. In local belief, white owls have come to be associated with ausp..
Delhi Police filed a case against social networking sites Facebook, Twitter and Orkut on a complaint made by Congress gene..
Left-liberal media’s myth-making by Shashi Shekhar
In this age of 24x7 electronic media reinforced urba..
The voice of continuing the anti-corruption movement demanding Janlokpal is gaining more support from different quarters..