The Awakening Swami Vivekananda's 3D Movie Trailer
As part of 150th Birth Anniversary Celebrations of Swami Vivekananda, Sri Ramakrishna Math, Chennai and Sri Ramakrishna Math, Delhi launches Swami Vivekananda's Historic Chicago Address in Stereoscopic 3D Animated short Movie Full HD (1080P) format. In Collaboration with GISR (Global Institute for Stereo Vision and Research), Sri Ramakrishna Math, Chennai and Ramakrishna Mission, Delhi has attempted realistic rendering of Swami Vivekananda with actual skin shaders. Also have done motion capture for smooth body motion and realistic facial expressions. For the complete stereoscopic 3D version of the video, please make a visit to Vivekananda House in Chennai, India.
Source : www.vivekanandahouse.org
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The way things stand today, India cannot afford to postpone thinking about her civil-military relations. Much more than ..
Paan Singh Tomar is a Hindi-language film is based on the true story of a runner who turned into a rebel. From a small t..
Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan today heaved a sigh of relief, when the former Swedish police chief Sten Lindstrom gave..
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India tabled three reports in Parliament on Friday 17 August 2012 indicting..