There's another bad news for suspended cop Sanjeev Bhatt. Former DGP R B Sreekumar has s..
Murder of democracy under the Presidentship of Indira Gandhi #Emergency75
In June 1975 High Court found Indira Gandhi the then Prime Minister guilty of Election fraud and ordered ban on Indira for 6 years from Politics.Like a Political Terrorist Indira Gandhi then imposed Emergency and started her Political Terrorism to avoid this punishment. She also put all the opposition that was demanding compliance of court orders, into jail. Freedom Fighter Jaiprakash Narain was the strongest opposition leader at that time. She openly smashed Indian Democracy to save her corrupt political career.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Communications Minister Kapil Sibal has announced a radical recast of the telecom policy with five major objectives: broad..
The latest round of assembly polls has decimated the Congress Party throughout the country. Except in Manipur, where the..
New Delhi, (ANI): Commenting on the reports suggesting, Commonwealth Games accused and Suresh Kalmadi's aide Lalit B..
Disclaimer: The aim of this article is not to offend any religious sentiments, but to highlight an interesting ..