The state of Karnataka is going for Assembly elections on the 5th of May 2013. The results will be declared on 8th May a..
Murder of democracy under the Presidentship of Indira Gandhi #Emergency75
In June 1975 High Court found Indira Gandhi the then Prime Minister guilty of Election fraud and ordered ban on Indira for 6 years from Politics.Like a Political Terrorist Indira Gandhi then imposed Emergency and started her Political Terrorism to avoid this punishment. She also put all the opposition that was demanding compliance of court orders, into jail. Freedom Fighter Jaiprakash Narain was the strongest opposition leader at that time. She openly smashed Indian Democracy to save her corrupt political career.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi, (ANI): A Delhi court has reserved the order on whether it should summon Indian Army Chief, General VK Singh, ..
Paddy farming is the major source of livelihood for tribal farmers and it is their staple food also. Because of traditiona..
IBTL team talked to Social Activist & Hindu Samhati Chief Tapan Ghosh to know his version of the recent violence and..
Mother Teresa has done unparalleled service to India. Could she also have benefited from theunparalleled spiritual wealt..