The second edition of Sabarmati Marathon, flagged off by Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday, saw nearly 18,000 people ..
Murder of democracy under the Presidentship of Indira Gandhi #Emergency75
In June 1975 High Court found Indira Gandhi the then Prime Minister guilty of Election fraud and ordered ban on Indira for 6 years from Politics.Like a Political Terrorist Indira Gandhi then imposed Emergency and started her Political Terrorism to avoid this punishment. She also put all the opposition that was demanding compliance of court orders, into jail. Freedom Fighter Jaiprakash Narain was the strongest opposition leader at that time. She openly smashed Indian Democracy to save her corrupt political career.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The word 'ashram' has been derived from ..
Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, born in the holy pilgrim city of Prayagraj (later renamed to Allah-abad) on 25th December 1861..
Dhyan Chand is undoubtedly the greatest sportsman that India has produced. Famous the world over as the 'Hockey Wizard', h..
The fog was always there, long before the Union of India; long before the Britishers or even Marathas and Mughals before..