The United States of America and the European Union have been demandeurs seeking that India permit Foreign Direct Investme..
Speak out India: Coke, Pepsi contain alcohol
'Speak out India' is a NewsX special show which focuses on the main news event of the day. Coca Cola is in trouble once again in India. Apparently there may be a reason why its recipe is secret. A French report has concluded that Coke contains traces of alcohol. Not enough to get anyone drunk. But substantial enough to injure religious sentiments and fuel health concerns. So we ask today-Are the western fast food & beverage companies playing with people's sentiments & health? India comments and shares its views only at this NewsX special show 'Speak out India'.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Gandhinagar, Wednesday: Chief Minister Narendra Modi today took guard of honour at the impressive passing-out parade of re..
By Titu Shadowson
The IPL is over leaving behind it a trail of controversies, yet the people can’t ..
Hollywood will soon be bringing to life the story of Steve Jobs, the iconic Apple co-founder and CEO, on the big screen. S..
April 7th would witness the beginning of most important g..