Speak out India: Coke, Pepsi contain alcohol
'Speak out India' is a NewsX special show which focuses on the main news event of the day. Coca Cola is in trouble once again in India. Apparently there may be a reason why its recipe is secret. A French report has concluded that Coke contains traces of alcohol. Not enough to get anyone drunk. But substantial enough to injure religious sentiments and fuel health concerns. So we ask today-Are the western fast food & beverage companies playing with people's sentiments & health? India comments and shares its views only at this NewsX special show 'Speak out India'.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Shivaji was a military genius who built an empire from scratch but it is for sparking a national revival that he should ..
Communications Minister Kapil Sibal has announced a radical recast of the telecom policy with five major objectives: broad..
It is really a good feeling that The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) on reports of thorium loot, took the trouble to r..
Software giant Microsoft has closed its acquisition of Skype Global. Microsoft would acquire Skype, an Internet communicat..