A first of its kind, Gujarat will dedicate India’s first 1 MW Canal-top Solar Power Project on the Sanand Branch C..
Speak out India: Coke, Pepsi contain alcohol
'Speak out India' is a NewsX special show which focuses on the main news event of the day. Coca Cola is in trouble once again in India. Apparently there may be a reason why its recipe is secret. A French report has concluded that Coke contains traces of alcohol. Not enough to get anyone drunk. But substantial enough to injure religious sentiments and fuel health concerns. So we ask today-Are the western fast food & beverage companies playing with people's sentiments & health? India comments and shares its views only at this NewsX special show 'Speak out India'.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Chief minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for constructing the Ro-Ro terminal at Gogha, 20 km from Bhavnaga..
Ashutosh Maharaj’s case saw intense arguments on Monday with Court coming heavily on the alleged son reminding him..
The moment we say 'one' then we cannot deny the existence of either 'zero' or 'two' or a 'hu..
Sony launched the Xperia S smartphone in India from this April 2012. This will be the first smartphone to sport the '..