Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today said that the politicians banking on vote banks at the Centre can forget the ..
What type of Media you're doing Rajdeep Sardesai : Nitin Gadkari
BJP President Nitin Gadkari said he will quit politics if there is any proof of his business links with Ajay Sancheti in the irrigation scam. He said he had asked the Centre to release funds for the Gosikhurd project to help the farmers and not for the benefit of any contractor close to him.
Terming himself a ‘social entrepreneur’, he said it was to his credit that the Mumbai-Pune highway which originally received a lowest tender of Rs 3600 crore was constructed with a mere Rs 1650 crore saving at least Rs 1000 crore to the exchequer.
Gadkari also said that Ajay Sancheti did not get a single contract during his tenure as the Public Works Department (PWD) minister of Maharashtra. "If you have got any evidence about my relations with Ajay Sancheti, business relations or with Sharad Pawar... I am going to challenge Congress party and Digvijaya Singh... let's prove it, I am ready... I will leave the politics."
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
BJP patriarch LK Advani has said that the issue of bringing back Indian black money illegally stashed away abroad would fi..
Even eight decades after he was hanged, Bhagat Singh remains the most iconic - and beloved - martyr in..
Yugachethana a youth organisation in Kochi (Ernakulam district, Kerala), did a unique program named "Akhand Bharat ..
9:45 am: As you read this the counting for the Hisar by-poll has begun and it won’t be long until we find out who be..