Pesticide-free farming with Devinder Sharma & Baba Ramdev : Satyameva jayate (Hindi)
In India, farmers have sprayed crops with dangerous pesticides cocktails and other harmful chemicals often drenching their standing crop with pesticides. They know this is not permissible, and goes beyond the recommendations. The heavily pesticide-laden crop is for the market. But for their own consumption, they keep the plot free of pesticides and even chemical fertiliser. Isn't that morally and ethically wrong?
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
They accused Lordess Seeta, the epitome of chastity, of ill-conduct. They initiated Nobel Peace Prize in the name of th..
The traditional farmer wisdom that land alone protects the family from starvation. Compensation disappears easily in fixin..
Ahilya Mahila Mandal was established in 1997 with a view to provide self employment to women so as to make them self suffi..
The Supreme Court directed the government to inform the court on giving national monument status to Shriram Setu (Sethu)..