Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya was born on Monday September 25, 1916, (Ashwin Krishna Trayodashi, Samvat 1973) in the sacred..
Incredible India : Sat-Chit-Anand Watershow, Akshardham Gandhinagar
The Sat-Chit-Anand Water Show reveals India’s ancient secret of inner light through an Upanishadic story of Nachiketa, a nine year old boy, who bravely confronts Yamraaj, the God of Death, and receives from him the knowledge that has made India, a land of enlightenment. Performed by live actors, with a 70-feet high water screen, water features, fire spreading on water along with several fireballs, powerful lasers, all enhanced by a 10.2 surround sound system, it is a uniquely entertaining and educational show with a spiritual message.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Is India a federal state? According to one view, in spite of the fact that the Indian Constitution established a ‘..
A collection of individuals came under the banner of Americans for Free Speech and conducted a spectacular rally on Marc..
Samsung has added an enhanced version of the GALAXY Ace to its Android portfolio, with the new GALAXY Ace Plus. Based on..
Guwahati, October 18 : Accusing the Congress of playing "vote bank politics", BJP president Nitin Gadkari toda..