Mangalore today witnessed a huge protest against proposed bill Communal and Targeted violence prevention act 2011. A numbe..
Incredible India : Sat-Chit-Anand Watershow, Akshardham Gandhinagar
The Sat-Chit-Anand Water Show reveals India’s ancient secret of inner light through an Upanishadic story of Nachiketa, a nine year old boy, who bravely confronts Yamraaj, the God of Death, and receives from him the knowledge that has made India, a land of enlightenment. Performed by live actors, with a 70-feet high water screen, water features, fire spreading on water along with several fireballs, powerful lasers, all enhanced by a 10.2 surround sound system, it is a uniquely entertaining and educational show with a spiritual message.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy has perhaps spelled out one of the most difficult nightmares of Congress. He said that ..
In the beginning of the hearing of Ashutosh Maharaj case, the alleged son came under attack. The Judge ..
Recently, a US Congressman, influenced by the abundance of unsubstantiated canards a..
The Nukkad Tea Shop is always busy with people from all walks of life coming to have a “Cutting Chai”. Curre..