Performing Holy and Religious festivals not only give us happiness, bliss and peace while alive, but help us gain moment..
Incredible India : Sat-Chit-Anand Watershow, Akshardham Gandhinagar
The Sat-Chit-Anand Water Show reveals India’s ancient secret of inner light through an Upanishadic story of Nachiketa, a nine year old boy, who bravely confronts Yamraaj, the God of Death, and receives from him the knowledge that has made India, a land of enlightenment. Performed by live actors, with a 70-feet high water screen, water features, fire spreading on water along with several fireballs, powerful lasers, all enhanced by a 10.2 surround sound system, it is a uniquely entertaining and educational show with a spiritual message.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
In an apparent attack on the Congress-led union government, yoga guru Baba Ramdev Friday appealed to the public not to vot..
A Hindu trust in India's eastern state of Bihar has begun building a replica of Cambodia's Angkor Wat temple. Th..
Fremont: Sewa USA is releasing $10,000 towards Sikkim Earthquake Relief efforts as volunteers from Sewa's sister organizat..
Both Hindus and the Muslims have sufficient ammunitions -some real, some imaginary-to hurl at each other. The problem th..