Diwali, the festival of lights, is a five day long celebrations. The fifth or the last day of diwali is Bhaiya Dooj, pop..
Arya Maha Sammelan : Krinvanto Vishvamaryam
After the centuries of darkness, Arya Samaj was constituted by Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati to initiate the war against the misconceptions grown among the Aryan Race about their religion and to revitalise the Vedic Concepts. This Light of Truth enlightened and strengthened Aryan Race all over the world, to stand rock-hard in front of these threats.
But some irrational people who were jealous & afraid of this rise of Arya Samaj, started making planning to halt this great movement. After Swami Dayanand Saraswati, they started a drive to kill the major Arya Samaj Leaders. Pandit Lekhram and Swami Shradhanand were brutally murdered. Arya Samaj Workers and Arya Samaj properties were also being attacked.
After the assassination of Swami Shradhanand on 23 December 1926, first Arya Mahasammelan was organised in 1927, under the chairmanship of Mahatma Hansraj.
25-28 October 2012, Swarn Jayanti Park, Sector – 10, Rohini, New Delhi, India - 110085
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Bharatpur opens a Pandora’s Box, Are Cong-ruled states equally prone to communal violence as the rest
Are Cong-ruled states equally prone to communal violence as the rest? : Asked a chief editor of a news channel which cla..
Karnavati (Ahmedabad), Medha Patkar, Infamous and credibility-lost for her foreign funding blunder is now ‘Angered..
Former President Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam has profusely praised Narendra Modi's government's initiatives for rural developmen..