New Delhi, Jul 8: American newsmagazine Time has described Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh as an 'underachiever'..
Navaratri Celebrations at Linga Bhairavi Temple
Navaratri is dedicated to the feminine nature of the Divine. Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati are symbols of the three dimensions of the feminine. They also represent the three basic qualities of existence -- tamas, rajas, and sattva. Tamas means inertia, rajas means activity and passion. Sattva, in a way, is the breaking of boundaries, dissolution, melting and merging. Among the three celestial objects, with which the very making of our bodies is very deeply connected -- the earth, the sun, and the moon. Mother Earth is considered tamas, the Sun is rajas, the Moon is sattva.
Content Source : Isha Foundation
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
For long, India’s policy makers took sturdy economic performance for granted. Double digit growth that would prope..
Every morning these days after visiting a nearby temple, I come back at about six thirty , and switch on the Television an..
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) started on a premise that current political options for Aam Aadmi are a choice between devil ..
On 6th June 1674, Shivaji's coronation ceremony was performed according to the shastras by Vishweshwar, also called ..