Washington: As the debate on potential prime ministerial contenders for the 2014 elections picks up in India, a US Congres..
Registrar of Companies to serve notice to Nitin Gadkari's firm
Further trouble is in store for the Bharatiya Janata Party president Nitin Gadkari. Now the Registrar of Companies in its preliminary report has found serious discrepancies in the documents submitted by at least one of the 18 firms in which he has stakes. Several financial and managerial irregularities have been found in the documents filed by Nagpur-based Purti Group, belonging to Nitin Gadkari and his family. The Mumbai unit of the registrar of companies or the RoC submitted its "discreet inquiry report" to the corporate affairs ministry on Thursday. Now the Corporate Affairs Ministry has asked for a "mandatory explanation" under the companies act within a period of two weeks. Video Content : NewsX
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Gujarat government today introduced a bill which ensures a seven-year jail term for cow slaughter instead of six months as..
Bangalore. July 28, 2012: While as a Member of the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) I do not shy ..
The recent arrest too requires some careful study. The charges against Mr. Bhatt remain very serious, that of intimidati..
Now, ‘made in China’ doctors in India Twenty eight Chinese universities are promoting their MBBS degrees and a..