Sabarmati Riverfront among the most innovative projects in the world according to leading international advisory firm KP..
Registrar of Companies to serve notice to Nitin Gadkari's firm
Further trouble is in store for the Bharatiya Janata Party president Nitin Gadkari. Now the Registrar of Companies in its preliminary report has found serious discrepancies in the documents submitted by at least one of the 18 firms in which he has stakes. Several financial and managerial irregularities have been found in the documents filed by Nagpur-based Purti Group, belonging to Nitin Gadkari and his family. The Mumbai unit of the registrar of companies or the RoC submitted its "discreet inquiry report" to the corporate affairs ministry on Thursday. Now the Corporate Affairs Ministry has asked for a "mandatory explanation" under the companies act within a period of two weeks. Video Content : NewsX
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
First it was her religion, then her relatives and then her illness and now her income tax returns. Sonia Gandhi has cons..
The five states assembly elections have thrown in some interesting & shocking results. The shocker evidently came fr..
The Supreme Court directed the government to inform the court on giving national monument status to Shriram Setu (Sethu)..
Though results of fifteenth Census of India 2011 are only preliminary, they indicate important changes in life of India. C..