Raj Dutt, an IIT-Kharagpur alumnus, and an Indian-American has developed a next-generation energy-efficient computer chip ..
Arvind Kejriwal is a CIA stooge: Benny Prasad Verma
Union steel minister Beni Prasad Verma who had sparked controversy a week ago in an attempt at defending Union law minister Salman Khurhid, now says anti-graft activist Arvind Kejriwal is a CIA stooge. When on a tour of Gonda district, his parliamentary constituency, the minister told reporters that he has reason to believe that Arvind Kejriwal is funded by NGOs in the U.S and by the CIA to create an atmosphere of instability within India.
# Kejriwal and Sisodia, has received 400,000 Dollars from the Ford Foundation
# Teesta Setalvad's Trusts violate foreign funding norms, got funds from Ford Foundation
# An open letter to Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal
Video Content > NewsX
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Anna Hazare followed the Lokpal debate of Parliament on his iPad during his fast. Genuinely, he has paid his tribute to th..
This is the "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish" address delivered by Steve Jobs in 2005 at Stanford University:
I am honore..
Communications Minister Kapil Sibal has announced a radical recast of the telecom policy with five major objectives: broad..
February 27th, 2002 - That was the fateful morning when a mob of a thousand Muslims burnt an entire coupe of Sabarmati E..