Itanagar, March 20: China is diverting Brahmputra water by building a huge dam on its side of the Brahmputra River &ndas..
When Girish Karnad slams Naipaul for his views on Muslims
Writer and actor Girish Karnad created quite a controversy and left the organisers of the Mumbai LitFest red-faced on Friday. That was when he publicly questioned the Literary Festival organisers' decision to give V S Naipaul a lifetime achievement award. Naipaul, who had won the Booker in 1971 and the Nobel in 2001, was given the Tata Literature Festival's lifetime Achievement award on Wednesday. Karnad was invited on Friday to talk about his life as a theatre person but he chose to launch an attack on Naipaul who was not present. Karnad said the organisers had conveniently failed to mention that the Trinidad-born Naipaul is not an Indian citizen.
Content : NewsX
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Leaders of the Indian industry have once again written a letter to the government expressing their concerns over corruptio..
A deep personal animosity, symptomatic of a deeper anti-Hindu bias, was reflected in some recent, very heated, televisio..
Millions of Israelis on Thursday stood silently and all road traffic stopped as sirens wailed for two minutes to remembe..