Bangalore, It was a perfect modern day setting at the second Convocation Ceremony of the Heritage School, Veda Agama Sam..
When Girish Karnad slams Naipaul for his views on Muslims
Writer and actor Girish Karnad created quite a controversy and left the organisers of the Mumbai LitFest red-faced on Friday. That was when he publicly questioned the Literary Festival organisers' decision to give V S Naipaul a lifetime achievement award. Naipaul, who had won the Booker in 1971 and the Nobel in 2001, was given the Tata Literature Festival's lifetime Achievement award on Wednesday. Karnad was invited on Friday to talk about his life as a theatre person but he chose to launch an attack on Naipaul who was not present. Karnad said the organisers had conveniently failed to mention that the Trinidad-born Naipaul is not an Indian citizen.
Content : NewsX
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Mata Balak Utkarsha Pratishthan (MBUP) is engaged in providing basic facilities such as health, education, drinking water,..
What is the correct method of doing Namaskār?
A. 'While paying obeisance to God, bri..
The clash between P Chidambaram and Montek Singh Ahluwalia is affecting decisions of national importance. Earlier, P Chi..