Gujarat State Watershed Management Agency (GSWMA) has been conferred Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Publ..
Smt Meenakshi Lekhi : IBTL Bharat Samvaad
Smt Meenakshi Lekhi, Advocate, Supreme Court & Social Activist
Smt Meenakshi Lekhi is a lawyer of Supreme Court & social activist. She has been associated with several important cases like banning of lotteries in Delhi, determination of Constitutional status of Union Territories and has been involved with several NGOs and Comissions for Women Empowerment. She has also been member of the drafting committee of "Women Reservation Bill" & "Problem of Sexual Harassment at Workplace".She has been taking various lectures at NHRC and gender training programmes with various Ministries. She is also regular on television debates on various national channels on several issues of national importance.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The Taj Mahal will collapse within five years unless urgent action is taken to shore up its foundations, campaigners warn...
Even as crusader Anna Hazare's campaign entered the second day on Wednesday, Indraprastha University Students in the city ..
We live in times where praising Narendra Modi at once makes you ‘communal’ and calling him names automatical..
Voting is on for Time magazine's 2012 list for Time 100 i.e. 100 people across the world who are most influential in..