Every object has its good or distressing vibrations based on its characteristics just like human beings. T..
Smt Meenakshi Lekhi : IBTL Bharat Samvaad
Smt Meenakshi Lekhi, Advocate, Supreme Court & Social Activist
Smt Meenakshi Lekhi is a lawyer of Supreme Court & social activist. She has been associated with several important cases like banning of lotteries in Delhi, determination of Constitutional status of Union Territories and has been involved with several NGOs and Comissions for Women Empowerment. She has also been member of the drafting committee of "Women Reservation Bill" & "Problem of Sexual Harassment at Workplace".She has been taking various lectures at NHRC and gender training programmes with various Ministries. She is also regular on television debates on various national channels on several issues of national importance.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The death of Apple's co-founder Steve Jobs has initiated the biggest online reaction of any event in recent history. The o..
Mangalore today witnessed a huge protest against proposed bill Communal and Targeted violence prevention act 2011. A numbe..
BBC's program has clever & indirect Racist Overtones. We, as Indians respect humour, We respect people who ca..
PM Manmohan Singh has assured Anna Hazare by writing a letter to him and saying that the focus of the government was not j..