There seems no end for the Congress-led-UPA to sanction loot of India’s invaluable natural resources. After provid..
Complete Bhagwad Geeta - Mahabharat
om ajnana-timirandasya jnananjnana salakaya, caksur unmilitam yena tasmai sri gurave namah
raja-vidya raja-guhyam pavitram idam uttamam, pratyak savagamam dharmyam susukham kartum avyayam
I offer my most humble obeisances to my spiritual master who has opened my eyes which were blinded by ignorance with the light of knowledge. This knowledge is the king of all wisdom, the king of all that is confidential. It is the purest and the topmost and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization it is the perfection of all religion and everlastingly joyful to perform. Bhagavad-Gita, chapter 9, verse 2
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Alleging human rights violation against women belonging to the Hindu minority community in Pakistan, senior BJP leader M..
There are two types of ailments. One is infectious. Another is chronic. Infectious diseases are those which happen becau..
Can India become a Weapons Manufacturer ?
This article will explore the various aspects needed to create an env..
New Delhi, (ANI) In an effort to deepen the economic engagement between India and Pakistan, India has decided to allow f..