Corruption begins where sense of belongingness ends : Volunteer for a Better India #VFABI
Volunteer4BetterIndia, an initiative by the Art of Living aims to bring together the citizens of India to create a proactive and sustainable system. This has been inspired by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's vision and mission of a stress free, violence free planet where individuals contribute towards the goal of a One World Family.
This campaign will be as strong as our volunteers - people like you from all over the country who are willing to lend their time and talent to keep changing our country for the better. Are you ready to help shape the future of this great nation? Join and register http://vfabi.org
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
As the traditional ways of goat and sheep rearing are not much liked by new generation, the capable village youths are opt..
I met JP first in USA in 1968, when he came on a tour sponsored by an American organization - the Quakers. I was then a ..
Dear PM of India, Err, let me start by informing you that I am an aam aadmi, in whose name your government has come into..
In the ancient times there were no houses. People lived in the forest. As they began con¬structing houses they exper..