Baba Ramdev was today the target of an attack by a man who threw black ink on his face at a press conference he was addr..
65th Republic Day Parade - 26th January 2014
On the occasion of our nation's 65th Republic Day, Doordarshan has been telecasting the Republic Day Parade LIVE since the early sixties when cameras and equipment had to be taken out of the existing studio for this event! Today, for the second consecutive time DD will be LIVE-STREAMING the Republic Day Parade. Indians from all over the world will be watching...along with viewers from the freezing climate of Leh to the remotest corners of Kanyakumari.
Thank you Friends of Doordashan. The Social Media team of Doordashan live-streaming this event - Ananya Banerjee (Media Consultant), Vikas Panicker (Senior Content Manager), Arjun Kumar (Content Manager), Ranjan Kumar Singh (Creative Editor), Ashok Maitreya (Associate), T.C Bagauli (Technical Director), Jaswinder Singh (Engineer), Prashant Maheshwari (Engineer).
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Politicians belonging to both ruling and opposition parties have failed this country. While ruling party has successfully ..
Umesh Kumar Pandey, a toll employee working at the Gurgaon Toll Plaza was shot dead by a man on September 24 at 12:0..
22 years before, on 19th January 1990, an entire segment of Indians was forced to leave their home and hearth in Kashmir..