Introduction : The festival of Mahashivaratri is celebrated on the 14th day of the dark fort..
Hindu Temples and Government Control
"Hindu Temples and Government Control" jointly hosted by the Hindu Dharma Acharya Sabha and Jijnasa in Bangalore on 6th Sept.
The larger debate on how Hindu trusts should be managed and how donors and devotees can be a stake holders in the process of management is an important aspect. However, what is more critical at this stage is to ensure how the wealth that is locked up in Hindu trusts and is hostage to government control and corruption is leveraged towards socio-religious welfare programs of the Hindu society.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Afghan"isthan" was once center of Vedic Culture. The Indo Aryans definitely lived in that region before migrat..
I do not believe in a God or religion which cannot wipe the widow's tears or bring a piece of bread to..
On the morning of Sunday 20th May 2012, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi addressed Non Resident Gujaratis (NRGs) and..
So often have I stumbled upon Facebook profiles or living creatures that proudly proclaim their being ‘secular&rsq..