Were caste equations always as bad as they are today? Not quite. There were always castes but they were not backward.
Narendra Modi releases film on Veer Savarkar
It is a misfortune of the country that several great men were victim of political untouchability, negative mentality and deliberately distorting history by the then rulers. History has been unfair in true evaluation such leaders as they were subjected to controversies weaved around them. Veer Savarkar was one of them, who had a unique and close relationship with Gujarat – Narendra Modi
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Union cabinet has cleared 51% Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Multi-brand retail sector. Even though a minimum limit of..
American coffee retail giant Starbucks is lobbying hard with lawmakers and government officials in the US to facilitate it..
India has emerged as the largest arms importer in the world. More than 70% of the needs of the Indian armed forces are i..
Aarti is an easy and beautiful medium to light the lamp of devotion (present in the seeker’s heart) and obtain God..