Oct 14, 2011 Gandhinagar, Friday: Even as Gujarat Government has decided to harness renewable sources of energy to maximum..
35000 landless Satyagrahi's march from Gwalior to Delhi : Dilli jabo re, JanSatyagraha 2012
We have had 4 meetings with the Government of India and the negotiation is proceeding very well. The Rural Development Minister has indicated his willingness to be there at Gwalior on 2nd October to make an announcement on the negotiation. On the bases of his statement and and broad consensus of the Satyagrahis, we will decide the direction of the campaign i.e., whether to continue the struggle or turn the moment into a celebration.
View complete Photo Gallery
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was in poll mood today while addressing rural Bhavnagar people in Botad. Modi attac..
The Merger of Nagar Haveli and Dadra into the Indian union is a move in the right direction. That the Government of Indi..
None of the founding members of India Against Corruption, and that includes Anna Hazare, had even in our wildest of imagin..
Inaugurating the 8th international conference on e-Governance jointly organized by Communication Society of India (CSI) an..