What's our contribution to the World - A Pakistani asks
Hasan Nisar - highly regarded Pakistani analyst and columnist - describes the factors responsible for the backwardness of Muslims around the world. He explains that in order to catch up with the West, Muslims must: (1) learn to live in the present with an eye towards a better future (while being conscious of their past); and (2) place an almost exclusive focus on acquisition of science and technology.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Its time we cyclists did our bit once again. This will be our 2nd ride in support of Anna Hazare & India Against Corru..
Amidst the debate and criticism of Baba phenomenon the concept that got tarnished is the ancient Vedic Guru-Shishya trad..
Washington: As the debate on potential prime ministerial contenders for the 2014 elections picks up in India, a US Congres..
The Delhi Police is using Facebook to trace the accused who entered into a scuffle with Anna supporters outside the Patial..