Abdul Kalam dared to stop Sonia from becoming PM : Dr Subramanian Swamy
Sonia Gandhi's nomination as Prime Minister was publicly challenged on the grounds that her Indian citizenship was suspect because she hadn’t renounce her Italian citizenship – or at any rate that her Indian citizenship documentation process was flawed since she had not offered proof that she had renounced her Italian citizenship.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Extracts from the letter written to the Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh on April 24, 2012 by Dr Subramanian Swamy. Duri..
Panun Kashmir has expressed deep satisfaction over the statement of Anna Hazare about Kashmir reflecting the sentiment of ..
New Delhi, (ANI): With the world's largest arms importer on a buying spree, global vendors are lining up their produ..
Leader of Opposition in Loksabha, Sushma Swaraj, in her, hour long speech ripped apart government’s version of Lokpa..