22 years before, on 19th January 1990, an entire segment of Indians was forced to leave their home and hearth in Kashmir..
ABVP Presidential Candidate Ankit tells the truth behind NSUI win in DUSU
The Indian democracy is hailed as the largest & brightest in the whole world. Student politics is the first step of any successful democratic system. I strongly believe that if Indian Democracy would have been a person, Congress & NSUI would have been charged with Criminal conspiracy & murder for what they did on saturday in DUSU Elections (Click to view Photos). No one could have even thought that NSUI will resort to such ugly and unethical practices after seeing that they were bound to loose the elections third time in a row.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Corruption in India is now a major concernfor all patriotic citizens because of scams galoresuch as Satyam, IPL, CWG, an..
The post-monsoon festival season witnesses the death of many demons: Durga kills Mahishasura and Ram kills Ravan during ..
At diamond jubilee celebration of Blind Men’s Association managed H.V.Desai Eye Hospital in Pune of Maharashtra, G..
Criticising the Prime Minister over the decision to approve Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in multi-brand retail sector, ..