My focus is Gujarat, where is your focus Rajdeep Sardesai : Narendra Modi
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has claimed that he never targeted UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi over her treatment and expenditure abroad. Instead, in an interview with Rajdeep Sardesai, Modi said that he was concerned about the health of the Congress president as she is the wife of a former prime minister of the country. I had said that if the information that I received was wrong, I will admit it. But the PMO too clarified the expenditure on her treatment abroad and not her foreign trips.
Video, Image, content owner : ibnlive.in.com
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Janata Party President Subramanian Swamy, who currently has grabbed all the limelight over his fight ag..
Indians are by and large a forgiving lot. What else explains our hopping from one tragedy to another without ever fixing..
Far from giving up, Modi led Gujarat government has taken the legal battle over the appointment of Lokayukt to Supreme C..
In an apparent attack on the Congress-led union government, yoga guru Baba Ramdev Friday appealed to the public not to vot..