The grand family of Indian nationalism, the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh has for long been associated with Kashmir. It wa..
Aashifa Khan, Gujarat Congress' former state spokesperson joins BJP
Former Gujarat Congress spokesperson Aashifa Khan today joined BJP.
In June this year, Gujarat Congress announced a list of party’s new spokesperson. While all four past spokespersons were continued, only one Ashifa Khan was dropped. Aashifa Khan is from Bharuch.
For Gujarat BJP and Gujarat Congress, anything that happens in connection with Bharuch is important, because Bharuch is Congress leader Ahmed Patel’s area.
VideoContent : DeshGujarat
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Chief Minister Narendra Modi explains how this revolutionary transformation happened over a decade. In 2001 Gujarat was co..
A couple of months ago i asked a keen political observer friend of mine, how Manmohan Singh who is touted as an honest a..
PM Manmohan Singh has assured Anna Hazare by writing a letter to him and saying that the focus of the government was not j..
Indian Political stage appears to be deteriorating with every passing day. The recent FDI debate and its results in both..