Politicians belonging to both ruling and opposition parties have failed this country. While ruling party has successfully ..
Aashifa Khan, Gujarat Congress' former state spokesperson joins BJP
Former Gujarat Congress spokesperson Aashifa Khan today joined BJP.
In June this year, Gujarat Congress announced a list of party’s new spokesperson. While all four past spokespersons were continued, only one Ashifa Khan was dropped. Aashifa Khan is from Bharuch.
For Gujarat BJP and Gujarat Congress, anything that happens in connection with Bharuch is important, because Bharuch is Congress leader Ahmed Patel’s area.
VideoContent : DeshGujarat
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Bhadrachalam, Andhra Pradesh: Expected to be released in 1762, a copper coin dating back to the British era with images ..
Introduction : In the Era of Strife (Kaliyug), man doubts the very existence of God. I..
Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, born in the holy pilgrim city of Prayagraj (later renamed to Allah-abad) on 25th December 1861..
A huge hole that appeared in the Earth's protective ozone layer above the Arctic in 2011 was the largest recorded in the n..