“Aakash”, the much-awaited ultra low-cost tablet produced by the Indian government, is slated to be unveiled t..
Aashifa Khan, Gujarat Congress' former state spokesperson joins BJP
Former Gujarat Congress spokesperson Aashifa Khan today joined BJP.
In June this year, Gujarat Congress announced a list of party’s new spokesperson. While all four past spokespersons were continued, only one Ashifa Khan was dropped. Aashifa Khan is from Bharuch.
For Gujarat BJP and Gujarat Congress, anything that happens in connection with Bharuch is important, because Bharuch is Congress leader Ahmed Patel’s area.
VideoContent : DeshGujarat
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
If there were no rules, would we be corrupt? Do rules make us corrupt? After all, only when there are rules can rules be b..
The Mullaperiyar Dam was built about 100 years ago in Tamil Nadu on the border of Kerala. The dam has become weak since ..
The protests in Delhi about the brutal gang rape of a 23 year old girl are more than just a spontaneous outpouring of gr..
In the Ramayana, Hanuman, the monkey-god, is known as the greatest devotee of Ram. It was he who had located Ram’s w..