Extracts from the letter written to the Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh on April 24, 2012 by Dr Subramanian Swamy. Duri..
Gujarat Election manifesto, a commitment to inclusive development of Gujarat
The Sankalp Patra is a comprehensive document listing out a clear and coherent vision for the development of all sections of society over the next 5 years. Narendra Modi said, Sankalp Patra is not mere promises but a strong commitment towards development.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
22 years before, on 19th January 1990, an entire segment of Indians was forced to leave their home and hearth in Kashmir..
Sabarmati Riverfront among the most innovative projects in the world according to leading international advisory firm KP..
Communications Minister Kapil Sibal has announced a radical recast of the telecom policy with five major objectives: broad..
Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid is now bearing the brunt of his irresponsible remarks. He had said that Sonia..