In older times, it used to be impressed upon the minds of children that ‘early to bed and e..
Ahmedabad BRTS wins 2 awards at UITP World Congress in Geneva
Ahmedabad BRTS popularly known as Janmarg , continues its glorious run both on and off the road. On the road, it caters successfully to thousands of people everyday. Off the road, Ahmedabad BRTS has won various award of national and international repute.
The latest award comes from the International Association of Public Transport (UITP), which is the international body of Urban Transport agencies in the world. Ahmedabad Janmarg Limited –AJL has won two awards at 60th UITP World Congress, Geneva on 27th May, 2013. AJL-AMC and CEPT have received award in the category of ‘UITP India Political Commitment Award’ and ‘Design Award for BRTS’. This award was given by Mr. Peter Hendy, President Elect UITP, in the presence of other UITP delegates from all over the world and delegates from India.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
For over eight decades, RSS has been working for empowering India with a nationalist agenda despite all the calumny agai..
Though results of fifteenth Census of India 2011 are only preliminary, they indicate important changes in life of India. C..
Bharat Ratna Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, KCIE was a notable Indian engineer, scholar, statesman and the Diwan of Myso..