If there were no rules, would we be corrupt? Do rules make us corrupt? After all, only when there are rules can rules be b..
Delhi Police made a false story over Subhash Tomar's death
The death of constable Subhash Tomar during last December's Nirbhaya agitation at India Gate was due to a heart ailment and not because of an attack by protesters, as asserted by the Delhi Police, a panel of doctors has concluded.
"It was electrical arrhythmia (a disorder of the heart rate), occurring in the backdrop of underlying significant pre-existing coronary heart disease with old myocardial infarction (heart attack), which killed Subhash Tomar", says the report submitted by the panel of four doctors appointed by Delhi.
"Tomar's heart disease was of such nature that he was already in a compromised state and was at a high risk of sudden death," the doctors conclude in the report on the 45-year-old cop who collapsed during the protests.
Reported by Times of India ( www.Goo.gl/LUK0z ) | Image and Video Courtesy : India TV
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Is the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) thinking in terms of reviving its pre-1991 agenda to take on the Co..
Communications Minister Kapil Sibal has announced a radical recast of the telecom policy with five major objectives: broad..
Anna Hazare has quickly distanced himself from Prashant Bhushan on his controversial demand of conducting plebiscite in Ja..
Kolkata, (ANI): No arrest has been made yet in the Kolkata blast case that killed two people, including a woman while in..