Major General (Retd) GD Bakshi Speech at IBTL Manthan
IBTL Manthan July 2013 | http://www.IBTL.in | http://www.twitter.com/IndiaBTL
Speaker : Major General (Retd) GD Bakshi
Seminar on "IB on the Brink?" Politicizing Terror : A disaster in the making
The Rohngiyas and the Buddhists have riots in Myanmar. Where does the terror backlash come? Not in monasteries of Myanmar … the terror attack comes in India Bodhgaya, Bihar Why?
Because the state in India has successfully commenced the destruction and demoralization of its counter terror agencies- starting with the core organization of the IB. By politicizing terror we have created the most permissive and enabling environment for terrorists to operate. Ashley Tellis said, “India has become a sponge for absorbing terrorism casualties on behalf of the West.”
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Diwali brought darkness to his life. He spent his Diwali in jail for a crime, he perhaps didn't commit. But, Holi ..
India’s is being destroyed. It is being destroyed Politically, Militarily, Economically, Constitutionally as well ..
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya was born on Monday September 25, 1916, (Ashwin Krishna Trayodashi, Samvat 1973) in the sacred..
There are two types of ailments. One is infectious. Another is chronic. Infectious diseases are those which happen becau..
The double standards of pseudo-secularists have caused immense damage to policymaking on riots.
We need t..