Nature has struck again, this time in Sikkim and the ground has shaken literally. Sikkim hit by an earthquake of 6.8 in ma..
World's highest Statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Gujarat
The SVPRET expects one lakh tourists per day to the ambitious project and hence the Metro and Highway projects. Other features of the project, besides the 182-metre high statue of Sardar Patel, touted to be world’s highest, include a bridge from Kevadia Colony to the statue, convention centre, memorial garden, amusement park and a hotel.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
To define what is now known as Hinduism in a couple of sentences would be an impossible task. The term was first coined ..
Since last few months some anti national organizations run through foreign money and are being governed by some "so called..
Disclaimer: The aim of this article is not to offend any religious sentiments, but to highlight an interesting ..
Though results of fifteenth Census of India 2011 are only preliminary, they indicate important changes in life of India. C..