Navjot Sidhu's Fiery Speech in Parliament on getting Amritsar Sahib Heritage City Status
Indian Member of Parliament Navjot Sidhu gives a speech in the Indian Parliament on the status of giving Amritsar Sahib "Heritage City Status." Some may say this is a political stunt, however, I believe the mere fact that Sikh MPs are actually raising Sikh issues in India's parliament deserves some attention.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Diwali brought darkness to his life. He spent his Diwali in jail for a crime, he perhaps didn't commit. But, Holi ..
Tens of thousands of people had come to Delhi to support the fast of Swami Ramdev that began on June 4. In the early hou..
Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev is considering an appeal against the Supreme Court judgement that blamed him too for the violent c..
Software giant Microsoft has closed its acquisition of Skype Global. Microsoft would acquire Skype, an Internet communicat..
It is ironic that the spate of “race attacks” on Indian students in Melbourne and Victoria province in 2009-10..