Navjot Sidhu's Fiery Speech in Parliament on getting Amritsar Sahib Heritage City Status
Indian Member of Parliament Navjot Sidhu gives a speech in the Indian Parliament on the status of giving Amritsar Sahib "Heritage City Status." Some may say this is a political stunt, however, I believe the mere fact that Sikh MPs are actually raising Sikh issues in India's parliament deserves some attention.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
I still can’t figure out why I wrote those “dates” , maybe I was trying to give a structure to my thou..
Let us come together and contribute in enhancing the dignity of Gujarat. As a part of the responsibility to strengthen soc..
The Hague, February 18: In the wake of the "Sexual Abuse Epidemic" unearthed in Roman Catholic Church in Net..
Umesh Kumar Pandey, a toll employee working at the Gurgaon Toll Plaza was shot dead by a man on September 24 at 12:0..