Rani Lakshmi Bai, the fiery Queen of Jhansi, also known as the Rani of Jhansi, one of the great nationalist heroine of the..
Indian Encounters with World Civilizations, Chicago : Breaking India
Rajiv Malhotra an Indian-American author, philanthropist, public speaker and writer on current affairs, world religions and cross-cultural encounters. He is the founder of the Infinity Foundation. He is also a former telecommunication entrepreneur.
He briefly mentions the important role of temples in his recent talk at Chicago in response to a question from the audience. This discussion takes place in a temple, of course providing a ready example of how important this practice is for contemporary times.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
A collection of individuals came under the banner of Americans for Free Speech and conducted a spectacular rally on Marc..
The criminal silence of the Congress leadership on the highly provocative and vicious 179-page report of three interlocu..
Osmania University has been in lime light for its anti-national philosophy in past couple of years. The..
Hindus have welcomed American singer-actress Miley Cyrus’ reported advocacy of meditation.