Lauding the services of police force Modi said the credit for the atmosphere of peace and law and order during last deca..
Indian Encounters with World Civilizations, Chicago : Breaking India
Rajiv Malhotra an Indian-American author, philanthropist, public speaker and writer on current affairs, world religions and cross-cultural encounters. He is the founder of the Infinity Foundation. He is also a former telecommunication entrepreneur.
He briefly mentions the important role of temples in his recent talk at Chicago in response to a question from the audience. This discussion takes place in a temple, of course providing a ready example of how important this practice is for contemporary times.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Our reader Ms. Seema Niravadhi has written to the HRD Minister Kapil Sibal against his proposal to discont..
Lot of channels and newspapers have recently reported about the sting operation done by Shri Pushp Kumar Sharma and subs..
Some things in human life are beyond the realm of intellect. Modern science cannot explain them. And that is where the s..
The Mullaperiyar Dam was built about 100 years ago in Tamil Nadu on the border of Kerala. The dam has become weak since ..