Lucknow, May 30 (ANI): Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who is on a day-long visit to Uttar Pradesh, today met the state..
Indian Encounters with World Civilizations, Chicago : Breaking India
Rajiv Malhotra an Indian-American author, philanthropist, public speaker and writer on current affairs, world religions and cross-cultural encounters. He is the founder of the Infinity Foundation. He is also a former telecommunication entrepreneur.
He briefly mentions the important role of temples in his recent talk at Chicago in response to a question from the audience. This discussion takes place in a temple, of course providing a ready example of how important this practice is for contemporary times.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Noted Indian-American thinker Rajiv Malhotra's book that details the nefarious design of Western powers to split India, wa..
A foreigner asked a saint, “Could you describe the uniqueness of India as briefly as possible?” The saint re..
Rampant violation of human rights and continuous exploitation of the natural wealth of Balochistan by Pakistan has been ..
Recipient of Padma Bhushan award, renowned ghazal singer Jagjit Singh passed away at 8 am in Lilavati Hospital on Monday m..