UPA Government faced a major embarrassment as the Lok Sabha rejected the Bill giving Lokpal a constitutional status. This ..
TEDxASB - Cameron's Avatar vs Hindu Avatar, Devdutt Pattanaik
Dr. Devdutt Pattanaik is a mythologist, leadership coach and the Chief Belief Officer of the Future Group. Trained in medicine, he worked for 14 years in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and had brief stint with Ernst and Young as Business Advisor before turning his hobby into a vocation. He has written and lectures extensively on the relevance of myth and mythology and the cultural differences in notions of business and governance. His column Management Mythos in Corporate Dossier of Economic Times has been a reader's favorite for the past 4 years.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
A deep personal animosity, symptomatic of a deeper anti-Hindu bias, was reflected in some recent, very heated, televisio..
Chief Minister Narendra Modi explains how this revolutionary transformation happened over a decade. In 2001 Gujarat was co..
New Delhi, (ANI): Commenting on the reports suggesting, Commonwealth Games accused and Suresh Kalmadi's aide Lalit B..
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, Colonel Prasad Purohit, and Dayanand Pandey, the three accused of the Malegaon blast case, are rep..