If there were no rules, would we be corrupt? Do rules make us corrupt? After all, only when there are rules can rules be b..
Dr. Swamy accuses Rahul Gandhi of running fraud company
Mr. Rahul Gandhi registered a company called Backops Services Pvt. Ltd. On May 27, 2002 with main objective to provide "back office and advisory support services to international and domestic clients". The company filed its accounts with RoC only in March 2007. There was no filing of 2003 and 2004. This is violative of Companies Act.
Till 2009, this company was accepting money from abroad. But it never took RBI permission which is another violation. The company stated in 20052:03 PM 10/27/2012 that it received Rs. 41 lakh as foreign exchange. The company had also appointed a US citizen Ulrik R McKnight as Director. But never informed the RoC on appointing a foreigner from 2005 onwards.
Surprisingly 2006 onwards, the AGMs were held in Priyanka Vadra official residence, 35, Lodi Estate. This is also violative of the rules on Government houses allotment.
On May 24, 2010, the company informs RoC that Rahul Gandhi has resigned from Directorship on March 24, 2009 to avoid prosecution. In 2009 election affidavit, there is no disclosure of Rahul's shareholding in this company. The election affidavit of Mr. Rahul Gandhi as on March 31, 2009 was filed on April 4, 2009 but there is no mention of this company which is also illegal since Mr. Gandhi owns 82% share of the company and is thus the owner.
Priyanka Gandhi was appointed as Director after Rahul's resignation on the same day. That information also took a delay of 14 months to inform RoC.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Paddy farming is the major source of livelihood for tribal farmers and it is their staple food also. Because of traditiona..
Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) announced final battle against corruption and corrupts in the form of Maun Tod..
New Delhi, The Cabinet Committee on Security, chaired by the Prime Minister has made it very clear that, India will be i..
Leaders of the Indian industry have once again written a letter to the government expressing their concerns over corruptio..