Washington: As the debate on potential prime ministerial contenders for the 2014 elections picks up in India, a US Congres..
Arvind Kejriwal is a CIA stooge: Benny Prasad Verma
Union steel minister Beni Prasad Verma who had sparked controversy a week ago in an attempt at defending Union law minister Salman Khurhid, now says anti-graft activist Arvind Kejriwal is a CIA stooge. When on a tour of Gonda district, his parliamentary constituency, the minister told reporters that he has reason to believe that Arvind Kejriwal is funded by NGOs in the U.S and by the CIA to create an atmosphere of instability within India.
# Kejriwal and Sisodia, has received 400,000 Dollars from the Ford Foundation
# Teesta Setalvad's Trusts violate foreign funding norms, got funds from Ford Foundation
# An open letter to Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal
Video Content > NewsX
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa has surrendered at the Lokayukta Court and will remain in judicial custody till 22 Octo..
While the entire political class and social workers are exhibiting their reverence to non-violence and are condemning the ..
Kolkata, 3rd Nov, 2011 || In a land mark judgment passed on 2nd November, 2011, by the decision bench headed by Chief Just..
IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt is now feeling the heat of his past misconducts. His appeal to not prosecute him in a murder ch..