Lauding the services of police force Modi said the credit for the atmosphere of peace and law and order during last deca..
After robotic arms, Scientists working on thought-controlled cursors : BrainGate
A trial funded in part by NIH is evaluating an investigational device called the BrainGate neural interface system. This is a type of brain-computer interface (BCI) intended to put robotics and other assistive technology under the brain's control. By imagining the movement of their own arms, two paralyzed individuals were able to use the BrainGate to make complex reach-and-grasp movements with robotic arms. Credit: The BrainGate Collaboration. Video: NIHNINDS
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Chief Minister Narendra Modi explains how this revolutionary transformation happened over a decade. In 2001 Gujarat was co..
The ambitious Rs 113-crore mega food park near Ranchi will soon be a reality with the state cabinet having cleared its sub..
Feb 12, Lucknow: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev for the first time launched an attack on Gandhi family today at a meeting in whic..
Art of Living founder, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar will be honored with the highest civilian award by the Parliament Assembly o..